- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Features of 2-Axis Long-Roller Brush Drilling and Tufting Machine WXD-2A-L03:
1) This is a long-roller machine of latest style, with a drilling head and a tufting head, used to make those big and long roller brushes with plastic or wood bases. Please note that it doesn't drill holes and tuft filaments simultaneously, it drills holes at first, and tufts filaments secondly.
2) With servo motors, the maximum speed is 5 holes per second.
3) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, as required by customers.
4) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), this long-roller brush machine operates precisely with excellent stability.
5) The working table is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
6) Mostly, operator enters data for drilling/tufting positions by "Parameter-Mode". On the screen, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 2-Axis Long-Roller Brush Making Machine WXD-2A-L03:
|Maximum Drilling/Tufting Area (Standard)||
X-axis x Y-axis = 360o x 1500mm
(Other bigger size could be customized)
|Material of Roller Brush Bases||Cylindrical shape, plastic or wood material|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, PVE, PET, tampico, pig bristles, horse hair, etc.|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||10mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||2mm - 7mm|
|Colors of Brush Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Drilling/Tufting Speed||5 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||2.5m(Length) x 1.1m(Width) x 1.9m(Height)|
|Motor (Power System)||With servo motors|
|Data Input for Tufting Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into each hole, one by one, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 8000 holes|
|Gross Weight||Around 1000KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||Either 3-phase 380V or 1-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Grippers||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes grippers.|
It'll be packed into wood cases.
Wood case for machine body: 3m(L) x 1.20m(W) x 2.1m(H)
Wood case for computer box: 60cm x 60cm x 140cm