- About us
- Products Showroom
- Information Center
- Contact Us
Pls click here to see how it makes hairbrushes, on video;
Pls click here to see how it makes nailbrushes, on video.
Features of 4-Axis 3-Head Brush Drilling and Tufting Machine WXD-4A3H01:
1) With two drilling heads and a tufting head, this 4-axis 3-head integrated machine is used to make cylindrical brushes and brushes with curved or flat surface, including hairbrushes, toilet brushes, wheel brushes, roller brushes, fan-shaped brooms, scrubbing brushes and other industrial brushes, etc.
2) All three heads work simultaneously.
3) With 5.4'' touchable screen, the interface is available in various languages, such as Chinese, English, Spain, Russian, etc, as required by clients.
4) With PLC(Programmable Logic Controller), which operates precisely with excellent stability.
5) The working table of this roller brush machine is composed of straight-line guide rail and ball screw with high precision, which is quite stable and durable.
6) Operator enters data for drilling/tufting positions by either "Teaching-Type" or "Digits-Type". On operation interface, operator could insert, delete, adjust, copy, separate and move holes, which is quite simple and convenient.
Technical Parameter for 4-Axis 3-Head Brush Drilling and Tufting Machine WXD-4A3H01:
|Standard Working Area of Working Table||X-axis x Y-axis x Z-axis x H-axis = 680mm x 220mm x 100mm x 360°(or 30°) (Other size could be customized)|
|Material of Brush Handle||Plastic or wood; with flat, corrugated or fan-shaped surface, or cylindrical shape;|
|Material of Brush Filaments||PP, nylon, copper wire, stainless steel wire, bristle|
|Length of Filaments (Outside Holes)||8mm - 120mm|
|Diameter of Brush Filaments||0.08mm - 1.2mm|
|Diameter of Holes||1.5mm - 5mm|
|Colors of Filaments||Either single color or two colors|
|Maximum Tufting Speed||6 holes per second|
|Specifications of Machine Body||1.5m x 1.5m x 1.4m|
|Motor (Power System)||With step-motor by default; also we could use servo-motor instead, if required by clients.|
|Data Input for Drilling/Tufting Positions||
Teaching-type: Operator manually puts tufting head into holes one by one, then presses “Enter” on hand-controller, the position of these holes will be saved by computer one by one. By this way, all data for tufting position has been entered and saved.
Digits-type: Operator manually enters digits(coordinates of X/Y axis) for tufting position.
|Touchable Screen||With 5.4'' touchable monitor controller; interface is in English or other language required by client, operating in dialogue-mode, which is quite simple and easy.|
|Speed Adjusting||Frequency-conversion stepless-adjustable speed|
|Qty of Programs Saved||It saves totally 84 programs for making different brushes.|
|Gross Weight||Around 500KGS|
|Programming||PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)|
|Power Supply||3-phase 380V, or single-phase 220V, 50-60Hz, 600W|
|Replaceable Clamp||FMS type. Operator could make other kinds of brushes, as long as he changes clamps.|
|Tufting Mode||Either "flat wire" or "staple"|
It’ll be packed into wooden case.
Machine Body: 160cm(Length) x 100cm(Width) x 180cm(Height)
Computer Box: 63cm(Length) x 61cm(Width) x 145cm(Height)